Shiru Pichu is an Ayurvedic treatment procedure which comprises of two terms, Shiro meaning “head”, Pichu meaning “a swab or sterile cotton pad or a sterile cloth dipped in medicated oils”. The Ayurvedic treatment of Shiro Pichu falls under the category of Murdhni Taila. It is an effective Ayurvedic treatment advised for prevention and getting rid of many psychosomatic illnesses.
- Reduces the burning sensation in the scalp and other scalp diseases.
- Prevents hair fall, split hair and premature greying of hair.
- Relieves headache and migraine.
- Induces sleep.
- Improves memory.
- Decreases stiffness in neck and eye strain.
- Treats psychological as well as neurological disorders like paralysis and facial palsy.
The Shiro Pichu Treatment involves keeping a gauze piece or cotton soaked in warm medicated, herbal oil over the affected area. The gauze will be most usually kept over the head or on forehead over the anterior fontanelle. The medicated oil for the Ayurvedic therapy will be prescribed according to the prakriti of the client or the ailment. Make sure to discuss your health issues in detail with your Ayurvedic doctor to ensure suitable treatment and immediate recovery. The treatment may last for 45 minutes to 1 hour. It might also be followed with a relaxing head and neck massage depending on the health condition.
For more information and to book visit, call +91 90 4333 6444.