Pizhichil is a speciality Ayurvedic treatment with exemplary benefits. The treatment is also known as Kaya Seka, Taila Seka and Sarvanga Sneha.
The Ayurvedic term Pizhichil translates to squeezing. The medicated oil for the massage therapy is squeezed from a cloth dipped in the warm medicated oil into the patient’s body.
Pizhichil is a combination of two classical Ayurvedic treatments called as Snehana (oil massage)and Swedana (fomentation, sweat inducing, sudation). The treatment procedure involves pouring of herbal oils or ghee over the body for a fixed duration of time and inducing sweat under the guidance of trained Ayurvedic physician. The Ayurvedic procedure also involves simultaneous massage to enhance the benefits of the treatment.
The Pizhichil treatment combines the goodness of both oils and heat providing the body and mind with numerous amazing benefits. Some of its benefits are as follows:
- Improves overall blood circulation
- Strengthens immunity system
- Completely rejuvenated body
- Keep diseases at bay
- Helps in quick healing of fractured bones
- Improves muscle development
- Reduces stress, anxiety and tension
- Improves skin quality
- Eliminates nervous weaknesses and disorders
- Treats paralysis, arthritis and rheumatic diseases
- Helps in diabetes, asthma and even in tuberculosis
Ayurveda provides an answer for all pains, ailments and diseases. However, it is very important to consult and authentic Ayurveda doctor before undertaking any treatments.
For more information on Pizhichil and consultation with our Ayurveda physician, please call +91 90 4333 6444.