WHAT IS KARNA POORANAM?
Karna Pooranam is an ancient Ayurvedic healing therapy for all ear ailments using warm herbal or medicated Ayurvedic oils. The Ayurveda therapy offers effective relief to patients suffering from all kinds of ear ailments and also certain conditions of head and neck aches.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF KARNA POORANAM?
This Ayurvedic treatment is highly beneficial for all ear related ailments. A few of these benefits are as follows:
- lubricates the ear canals,
- removes excess earwax and impurities,
- sharpens hearing,
- relieves earaches
- reduces giddiness, dryness, itching, frequent ear infections
- treats tooth and gum problems,
- protects nervous systems,
- reduces insomnia, tinnitus (ringing of the ears) and vertigo,
- cures certain conditions of headaches, neck pains and jaw pain.
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT PROCEDURE OF KARNA POORNAM?
Karna Pooranam Ayurvedic ear therapy involves gentle cleaning of the ears followed by the filling of the ears with warm herbal or medicated Ayurvedic oils. Once the cavity of the ear is completely filled with the oil, the patient is requested to rest in the position to allow the oil to get absorbed into the delicate filaments of the ear and surrounding areas.
Have more queries regarding the Ayurveda treatment? Please feel free to ask us in the comments below. For appointment with our Ayurveda doctor, kindly call +91 90 4333 6444.
Have you heard of the astonishing Ayurvedic treatment Shirodhara? If not, keep reading here!