|Mon – Sat (Mor)||–||9.30am – 1.00pm|
|Mon – Sat (Eve)||–||4.30pm – 8.00pm|
|Sunday||–||10.00am – 6.00pm|
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Herbz & Healz has made life easy to make an appointment with your doctor. Please click the below link for online appointment.
+91 90 4333 6444
Call to this number and make your appointment.
Welcome to Herbz & HealzHerbz & Healz Healthcare Centre is a first of its kind, wholesome wellness clinic that follows the authentic principles of the ancient science of medicine. The primary focus of the healthcare centre is to heal your mind, body and soul with high quality alternative and complementary healthcare at par with international standards. Located in Keelkattalai, Chennai, the healthcare centre has in offer state-of-art facilities and efficient panel of experts from various fields of alternative medicine including Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Yoga, Unani and Siddha.
Herbz and Healz promotes healthy living and provides complete care and cure for all chronic ailments in a comfortable and compassionate environment. With an emphasis to understand and enhance lifestyle, our diverse team of healthcare experts also provides rejuvenation packages required to detox mind and body.
The centre was established with a vision and mission to provide wholesome wellness and specialized services to its growing clientele. The uniqueness of Herbz and Healz is that it is not a hospital, but an energy system to guide and enable your body to heal and correct itself with the right attitude, intention, care, ambience and dedicated atmosphere.
“We live longer than our forefathers; but we suffer more from a thousand artificial anxieties and cares”
They fatigued only the muscles, we exhaust the finer strength of the nerves.
— Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
Herbz & Healz is part of Al Shifa Ayush Clinic which is well known Ayush Clinic in southern Tamil Nadu since 2000.
Why Alternative medicine
- Ancient system of preventive medicine with an emphasis on the power of nature and energy, stimulating the body’s self-healing response.
- Strives to treat the whole person, identifying and treating the underlying cause of the disease, than just symptoms.
- A more holistic approach with emphasis not just on the physical body, but also, on the emotional and spiritual health and well-being of the person.
- Feel more in control with noninvasive treatments, taking an active part in your treatment and recovery.
- Highly individualized treatment as alternative medicine considers each person unique in accordance to their Doshic balances and imbalances.
Why Herbz & Healz
- Internationally recognized for our unparalleled standard of healthcare and patient-centric approach.
- Finest Doctors from around the world at your behest.
- Dedicated and trained therapists and state- of -art infrastructure facilities for accurate diagnosis and quick recovery.
- Complete range of natural and herbal treatments and personalised rejuvenation spas to treat your body and relax your mind.
- Cost-effective and affordable for all.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. T.R. Siddique Ali
M.D (Siddha), Speacial Medicine (Varmam)
24 years experience
Varmam, Orthopedic, Spinal disorders, Bone & Joint disorders, Neuro muscular disease
3 years experience
General Physician, Varmam
Dr. A. Mohamad Saleem
B.A.M.S., M.Sc (Psychology), M.Sc (Yoga),
M.Sc (Varmam), M.B.A (H.M)
17 years experience
Spinal disorders, De-addiction, Kidney stones, Aastma, Ulcer, Sexual disorders
Dr. J. Shalini
B.A.M.S., M.Sc (Yoga)
13 years experience
Keraleeya panchakarma, Yoga
Dr. I. Jawahira banu
B.H.M.S., P.G.D.Acu, P.G.D.Pancha Karma
10 years experience
May 19, 2017
“A step put forward against smoking is a step put forward for a healthy you.”…
May 18, 2017
Abhyanga or Abiyangam is an ayurvedic holistic healing massage therapy and not a conventional massage…
May 12, 2017
Summer has arrived and taking extra care for your health should top your list right…
April 19, 2017
Have you ever wondered why do we need Liver? Because it is the most amazing…
March 13, 2017
Yoga offers immense benefits not only at the body level but on multiple levels, which…
March 9, 2017
Shiru Pichu is an Ayurvedic treatment procedure which comprises of two terms, Shiro meaning “head”, Pichu…
February 20, 2017
Home remedies & natural treatments are having a serious come back at the moment. These…
February 20, 2017
Knee pain is one of the common health issues we encounter in the almost every…